ClearlyRated helps B2B firms credibly differentiate themselves based on their service.
You’ve submitted your contact list, set up your profile page, users are added and your survey is about to go live. You may be wondering what else you need to do! Well, we have you covered. Below are some tips to make sure you get the most value out of your satisfaction survey program and suggested events to add to your action plan.
1. Set a Triage Plan
Things to Consider
2. Communicate Internally: 1-2 Weeks Prior to Launch
3. Communicate Externally: 1 Week Prior to Launch
4. Familiarize Yourself With the ClearlyRated Knowledge Center
5. Respond to Issues As You Receive Them
6. Share Updates With Your Internal Staff
7. Circulate Service “Wins” Across Your Team
8. Follow Up with Promoters
9. Focus on Response Rate
10. Close the Survey Loop
11. Analyze Your Data
12. Share Analysis with Leadership
13. Discuss Findings Firm-wide
14. Involve Other Departments
15. Ask for Referrals
Like a good meal, your survey program won’t be a success unless you put forward your best effort. Your ClearlyRated team is here to support you along the way and any questions you can’t find in the Knowledge Center can be directed to [email protected]. Best of luck!