ClearlyRated helps B2B firms credibly differentiate themselves based on their service.
We are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience while participating in the Best of Employee Satisfaction competition. To that end, we ask that participants follow a few very important rules and guidelines to ensure a fair competition for everyone involved.
1. To be eligible, each Brand must send the survey to all current US and Canada based full-time permanent internal employees of Brand.
If there exists a legal or similarly significant restriction to surveying specific employees ClearlyRated, at its discretion, may allow those specific employees to not be included. No employees can be removed with the specific intent to receive a higher Net Promoter Score.
2. To be eligible, each firm must submit to ClearlyRated a list of employees for each Brand that ClearlyRated will email the survey on the Brand’s behalf.
The ClearlyRated email content will be standardized, but will be personalized to the Brand.
3. To be eligible, each Brand must receive at least fifteen (15) completed responses and must receive a minimum response rate of fifty percent (50%) to the Survey.
If the Brand received at least 250 responses, the Brand does not have to receive a fifty percent (50%) response rate to be eligible.
To avoid disqualification, please review the rules below.
1. Regardless of intent, taking surveys on behalf of employees may disqualify your firm.
This includes filling out survey answers for your employees over the phone, through email or in person, even if they give you permission to do so.
2. Regardless of intent, utilizing the award logo without permission may disqualify the participating brand.